Saturday 5 April 2014

Cute and lovely Soft toys for kids!

Kids and toys have an inbuilt relation. They are meant and made for each other it seems. I couldn’t relate the chemistry between them until I had a baby of my own. During its first year, my husband brought lots of kid’s soft toys for him. My little boy started playing with soft cute toys and these lovely toys kept him engaged and I felt relieved.
Soft Toys for Kids

Most of the times, my son kept squeezing and pinching those toys and when he didn’t get any response, he used to sit silently and stare at those toys. It used to be such an interesting and fun thing to watch him playing like this. He is now three years old but his love for soft toys has not lessened. He in fact, makes sure to have a new toy almost every month. His room is all decorated with funny, cute toys representing birds, animals and cartoon characters.
Soft Toys Online


On his birthday last year, my husband bought him a big teddy bear in cute pink shade. He loves it and cuddles him every night. This teddy bear has become his companion at home, when I keep busy in household chores. He loves to sit and chat with it and make sit run with him here and there in the house.

These days, he is very keen on puppy toys. So, I have thought of searching for soft toys online on various shopping sites. This way I can get latest toys for my dear son.

1 comment:

  1. To this day, the question of who actually created the first teddy bear is still debated. Regardless of who was first, the teddy bear became a national obsession. funny teddy bear names

    ReplyDelete